A music search engine you can sing to
Estimate missing information in audio
Spatial Source Separation|
Amplify sounds coming from a particular direction
Separation by repetition, by repetition, by repetition, ...
Adaptive User Interfaces|
Don't learn the tool, let the tool learn you
Separate music sources in real time with the help of a musical score
Learn about the music
Make videos from music
Multi-pitch Estimation & Streaming
Track more than one pitch at once
- June 2017Come to Midwest Music and Audio Day(MMAD 2017) on Friday, June 23, 2017
Demos and Products
- Audealize is a crowdsourced interface for reverb and EQ.
- SynthAssist is a tool for programming audio synthesizers using vocal imitations.
- Mixploration rethinks audio mixing from the ground up.
- SocialEQ sets your equalizer by having you rate options.
- Toneboosters TB EZQ, is a VST version of our 2DEQ audio equilizer.
- SocialFX dataset: crowdsourced labels for reverberation, compression, and equalization. Consists of 4297 words from 1233 users. Combines SocialReverb and SocialEQ, and adds data for compression.
- VocalSketch dataset: 10,000+ vocal imitations and identifications of a large set of diverse sounds.
- Tunebot dataset: 10,000 sung contributions to Tunebot.
- SocialReverb dataset: crowdsourced definitions for adjectives describing reverberation. These map between words and reverb settings.
- SocialEQ dataset: crowdsourced definitions for words to describe equalization. These map from words to the EQ settings that elicit these words
- Bach10 dataset: a versatile polyphonic music dataset for Multi-pitch Estimation and Tracking, Audio-score Alignment and Source Separation.
- Jazz Performance dataset: a database of jazz pieces performed by professional Chicago jazz pianists using lead sheets. Performances are alinged to scores.